The training environment at P3 is great and I’ve met a lot of new friends in my weekly conditioning classes.
2017 Ironman Group Training Program
P3 certified coaches are proud to present the 2017 Ironman Group Training Program. The program is designed for athletes of ALL levels who are looking for a structured training program in a fun and purposeful environment. While the majority of the participants will be training for Ironman Wisconsin, the plan can be adapted to any full Ironman in the fall of 2017.
P3’s group programs have helped hundreds of athletes reach their season’s goals and include race specific training plans, “over distance” winter training rides, supported course rides, educational clinics, weekly bike rides starting in the spring, open water swims in the summer months, and much more.
- Program runs from January 7th to September 10th, 2017
- A P3 USAT certified coach meets with each athlete at the start of the program, speaks with them bimonthly, reviews their race plan prior to their “A” race and has a post-race meeting with the athlete
- Includes a full training plan, 3 group swim clinics, 3 winter “over distance” training rides/runs, clinics running from January to June, course rides, open water swims, and more
- The program does not include entry into this event or other races. Separate registration required.
- USA Triathlon membership required