The training environment at P3 is great and I’ve met a lot of new friends in my weekly conditioning classes.
2019 Ironman Group Training Program
P3 certified coaches are proud to present the 2019 Ironman Group Training Program. The program is designed for athletes of ALL levels who are looking for a structured training program in a fun environment. While the majority of the participants will be training for Ironman Wisconsin, the plan can be adapted to any full Ironman in late summer/fall of 2019.
P3’s group programs have helped hundreds of athletes reach their season’s goals and include race specific training plans, “over distance” winter ride/run bricks, coached course rides, educational clinics, weekly bike rides starting in the spring, open water swims in the summer months, and much more.
- Program runs from January 7th, 2019 to race date
- A P3 USAT certified coach meets with each athlete at the start of the program, speaks with them every other month, reviews their race plan prior to their “A” race and has a post-race meeting with the athlete
- Includes a full training plan, 3 winter “over distance” training rides/runs, clinics, course rides, open water swims, and more
- The program does not include entry into this event or other races. Separate registration required.
- USA Triathlon membership required
To register click HERE
Interested in Half Ironman Group Training?