As a newcomer to triathlons, I choose P3 because I knew I needed a more comprehensive approach to my training and racing. . .
P3 will push you to levels you never thought you could achieve, inspire you to dig down and go places you never thought you could, pick you up when you fall down, believe in you when you are full of self doubt, and most of all support you like family. . .
The P3 team has the ability to make you feel comfortable regardless of your talent level and ability and will help you set and achieve your goals.
2020 Half Ironman Group Training
P3 certified coaches are proud to present the 2020 Half Ironman Group Training Program. The program is designed for athletes of ALL levels who are looking for a structured training program in a fun environment. Training plan is designed for either 70.3 Madison, or Door County Half Ironman. The plan can be individualized if doing other races.
P3’s group programs have helped hundreds of athletes reach their season’s goals and include race specific training plans, “over distance” winter training ride/run bricks, supported course rides, educational clinics, weekly bike rides starting in the spring, open water swims in the summer months, and much more.
• Program runs from January 6th to race date.
• A P3 USAT certified coach meets with each athlete at the start of the program, speaks with them every other month, reviews their race plan prior to their “A” race and has a post-race meeting with the athlete
• Includes a full training plan, 3 group swim clinics, 3 winter “over distance” training rides/runs, clinics running from January to June, course rides, open water swims, and more
• The program does not include entry into this event or other races. Separate registration required.
• USA Triathlon membership required
To register click HERE
Interested in Ironman Group Training?