There are so many benefits to having direction in your training, even if the off-season. I have participated in the power classes at P3 the last two years and have reaped the benefits during the racing season. The classes are very beneficial; they provide a focused and structured format to increase power, pedal stroke efficiency, muscular strength and endurance. I recommend the P3 classes to anyone who is looking to become stronger, faster, all while having a good time.
2017 Half Ironman Group Training
P3 certified coaches are proud to present the 2017 Half Ironman Group Training Program. The program is designed for athletes of ALL levels who are looking for a structured training program in a fun and purposeful environment. Training plan is designed for either 70.3 Madison, 70.3 Racine or Door County Half Ironman.
P3’s group programs have helped hundreds of athletes reach their season’s goals and include race specific training plans, “over distance” winter training rides, supported course rides, educational clinics, weekly bike rides starting in the spring, open water swims in the summer months, and much more.
• Program runs from January 7th to race date (June or July depending on the race)
• A P3 USAT certified coach meets with each athlete at the start of the program, speaks with them bimonthly, reviews their race plan prior to their “A” race and has a post-race meeting with the athlete
• Includes a full training plan, 3 group swim clinics, 3 winter “over distance” training rides/runs, clinics running from January to June, course rides, open water swims, and more
• The program does not include entry into this event or other races. Separate registration required.
• USA Triathlon membership required