Working with the coaches at Peak Performanc
e Pros has far exceeded my expectatio ns. . . . I was supported by the entire coaching staff during group rides, group swims, clinics and while attending classes at their state of the art cycling studio.
. . . I also had the chance to train alongside the coaches on the Madison IM and Racine Half Ironman courses during fully supported training “races” where we swam, biked and ran the actual course. These experiences were invaluable.
I would highly recommend Peak Performanc
e Pros to anyone looking to take their training and racing to the next level. I got faster in all three disciplines and set a bunch of new PRs this year. Plus, I met a ton of great new friends at P3 who I swim, bike and run with on a regular basis!
2018 Half Ironman Group Training
P3 certified coaches are proud to present the 2018 Half Ironman Group Training Program. The program is designed for athletes of ALL levels who are looking for a structured training program in a fun environment. Training plan is designed for either 70.3 Madison, or Door County Half Ironman. The plan can be individualized if doing other races.
P3’s group programs have helped hundreds of athletes reach their season’s goals and include race specific training plans, “over distance” winter training ride/run bricks, supported course rides, educational clinics, weekly bike rides starting in the spring, open water swims in the summer months, and much more.
• Program runs from January 2nd to race date.
• A P3 USAT certified coach meets with each athlete at the start of the program, speaks with them every other month, reviews their race plan prior to their “A” race and has a post-race meeting with the athlete
• Includes a full training plan, 3 group swim clinics, 3 winter “over distance” training rides/runs, clinics running from January to June, course rides, open water swims, and more
• The program does not include entry into this event or other races. Separate registration required.
• USA Triathlon membership required
To register click HERE
Interested in Ironman Group Training?