As a 52 year old non-athlete, I was skeptical if I would enjoy cycling. With the help of P3, I have been able to ride 100 miles in the Canadian Rockies, love cycling and continue to do things that surprise me. Thank you P3!
2018 Half Ironman Group Training
P3 certified coaches are proud to present the 2018 Half Ironman Group Training Program. The program is designed for athletes of ALL levels who are looking for a structured training program in a fun environment. Training plan is designed for either 70.3 Madison, or Door County Half Ironman. The plan can be individualized if doing other races.
P3’s group programs have helped hundreds of athletes reach their season’s goals and include race specific training plans, “over distance” winter training ride/run bricks, supported course rides, educational clinics, weekly bike rides starting in the spring, open water swims in the summer months, and much more.
• Program runs from January 2nd to race date.
• A P3 USAT certified coach meets with each athlete at the start of the program, speaks with them every other month, reviews their race plan prior to their “A” race and has a post-race meeting with the athlete
• Includes a full training plan, 3 group swim clinics, 3 winter “over distance” training rides/runs, clinics running from January to June, course rides, open water swims, and more
• The program does not include entry into this event or other races. Separate registration required.
• USA Triathlon membership required
To register click HERE
Interested in Ironman Group Training?